Monday, December 12, 2016

Fortuitous

"What if I never even see you cause were both on the stage" - BANKS



I don't want to see you from afar
Have you for what you are
I know I am fortuitous, one of the lucky ones with you. 

You're the first thing I think about / in my thoughts and the last thing on my mind before I shut my eyes
You give me direction, help me
Work through my perception 
Counteract the fears and so I try
I don't want to complicate you/ this
But I'm trying to be clear
When you're gone I miss,
You
Think of nothing but to kiss,
You
Your gentle eyes have stolen me
And I want to be the one 
That you see when you wake up
Your soul sets me on fire
I'm lost and found in your desire
Take me back towards the river/ ocean 

Because I'm drunk on your poition 
Your devotion, Sets me in motion
I turn my back on doubt, that not what it's all about
Surrender myself to the vulnerable layers of you
I see you
I don't want to day love is a waiting game, that it's all the same
You're the first thing I think about / in my thoughts and the last thing on my mind before I shut my eyes
I visualized the Sunshine
And so came the sun
Can I do the same with you
Will you to me

You're so far away is there something on the other side
Will our worlds collide

I'll take you in this moment.
Have it for what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live the life you lust.